Skip to main content

Bambi ~ 1985 Dodge RAM E-250 Custom Camper Van









I was so very excited when I put a deposit on my very 1st Van at the beginning of September 2016. The Australian couple selling it where still holidaying in it so I had to wait until the 29th of September. Oh my goodness, I couldn't stop squealing! I straight away decided to her Bambi due to the giant picture of deer on one side of the van and a Moose on the other. Not too sure how I will go stealth parking in it as it is rather memorable.


So  little more information about Bambi:

She is a 1985 Dodge RAM E-250 Custom Camper Van. I can't tell you how happy I am that my first van is a Dodge!

It came with everything you need for camping so I was hoping to take it out for weekend test runs but the winter in Vancouver was horrible so didn't end up going anywhere.

The campervan was in a great condition, NO RUST, NO LEAKS, (the above mentions winter changed that)

18 foot long (5.5 meters), 120,000 km, Automatic Transmission, very good tires and brakes.
Cruise Control, spare tire, Last owners installed Brand new Trailer Hitch.
Has a stereo Radio/CD Player.
It passed Ontario safety certificate in June 2016. So I only had to get a couple fixes done to change it over to BC.

It had a good interior, very comfortable layout, four seats, lots of storage, Room to sleep four. Tall enough to stand up in and has the privacy curtains. This is all out now and I am starting from scratch and making her my own. DIY van life for the win!

She had AC/DC Fridge with 2 batteries, Air Conditioner, Two propane burner stove, heater, sink top, Power pump, Closet, Toilet, Removable Table, Swivel driver and passenger seats, linen, all kitchen needs and blankets.
It was able to hook up to pressurized water and had a holding tank for water, long cord to plug into 110V power outlet.
The campervan has a DUAL FUEL ENGINE, which means it runs on gas and propane.
The campervan had a bed that turned into 4 seats, two rows of seats facing each other.
The campervan has a clean and black water tank gray water goes straight into the black.

These are the photos that from the ad that made me fall in love with her.






















Take Care Darling Dwellers


Thanx for connecting! I love to meet people who live the van life or into minimalism or are just curious about RV and VanbDwellers. If you want to learn more about living in a van or asking your self is van life for you, then check out my other blog posts and youtube videos. Tell me about your dreams and adventures. Live the life you don't need to get away from!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Van Dwelling Life

Connect with me: https://vandwellingsoul.com/ https://twitter.com/VanDwellingLife https://www.facebook.com/myvandwellinglife/ The link below is a group I started for us small channels so we can help each other out. Feel free to share. https://www.facebook.com/groups/119415672227155/ Tweet

Van Dwelling Life ~ Bambi Tales ~ Vlog 12.

Van Dwelling Life ~ Bambi Tales ~ Vlog 12. Published on May 28, 2017 Bambi Tales ~ Sunny Saturday how to begin van life ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Connect with me: https://vandwellinglife.blogspot.ca/ https://twitter.com/VanDwellingLife (I post pix while I'm Working) https://www.facebook.com/myvandwellin... #vanlife #minimalism #tinyhome ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Thanx for connecting! I love to meet people who live the van life or into minimalism or are just curious about RV and VanbDwellers. If you want to learn more about living in a van or asking yourself is van life for you, then check out my other blog posts and youtube videos. Tell me about your dreams and adventures. Live the life you don't need to get away from! Tweet